Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Day in Samcheong Dong

Samcheong Dong is for me the less exotic place in Seoul. I really like spending afternoon hanging here, just looking the numerous trendy (and so expensive) clothes, shoes, and accessories shops. Why less exotic ? Simply because the street is lined with small shops, cafés, art galleries, trees, and the atmosphere is different from the relentless movement of the major streets of Seoul. Also, I like to say it, but all the korean people hanging are wearing so beautiful clothes, not just girls, but guys are always wearing colorful pants, or accessories which add that "something" such as a bow-tie, colorful socks ... Here are some pictures that I took today, I think you could easily figure out how different it is from the classic Seoul crowded streets.

















 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment