Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weather issue ...


Today, May 21st, June is almost coming ... Today in Seoul, it was 15°, it was raining, and it's sooooo bad... I mean, and what about the famous "May it please you do", it's usually always true in France. But there I figure it out that korean weather defies the law of the nature : 17° in Busan in February whereas it was -5° in Seoul, then now we can barely reach 20° at noon on some special days whereas we're in May ....


When I'm going to Jeju island, (the warmest and sunniest part of ALL korea) the weather should be almost 20° whouhouu ! (it's an island, so basically it should be warm, and still it's not warm)

Finally, the weather is ... bad, that's the only thing that I can say ... I also think we should reach a summer normal temperature in the end of June, so basically when I'm living, great !

No comments:

Post a Comment