Saturday, June 4, 2011

Busan + Geoje Island

I'm in Geoje now, it's quite a beautiful island even if (as usual) the cities are really REALLY ugly, with lots of high residential buildings, ugly shops, big streets, and that, also on the sea side (cannot understand it). I'm here with my korean "adoptive family" and we've been there by car, and therefore we've made a break in Busan (because it's on the way to go to the island). We had lunch on Jagalchi Market (the pictures of fish I've made the first time I went in Busan were taken in that market) and that was quite interesting, because I never ate fresh fish on a market before, because it was impossible for me to explain to the korean fisherman what I wanted. But the result was a little bit disappointed and below my expectations : we had a kind of soup with all the fishes mixed together (first, it's a kind of bouillabaisse) but eating fish with chopsticks, and remove herrings with them is a real tough task. I mean, you cannot enjoy the taste because you're too concentrated about removing all these bones from your mouth that something else :)


Busan Fish Market






Geoje Island

Garling drying on the beach (same thing in Jeju)

Geoje Island from Oedo Island

On the way to Oedo Island

No comments:

Post a Comment