Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oedo Island or the "supposed to be European style Garden Island"


Haha, I'm still laughing about that island. It's 20 minutes boat ride from Goeje main Island and it's a european style island, where the last scene of the most famous korean drama was played. Koreans really like visiting place where their favorite drama was setting actually. So, when we went there, useless to say it was crowded. I should add "asian style crowded", a thousand people on the island, people 50 cm in front of you, 50cm behind you. I think I should know say that korean people really like being all together, with lots of tourists, not like european people usually do.


So, talking about the garden, the european style was quite funny, because it's all that we will NEVER have in europe, I thought I was in a disney movie, with classical music (which could be extracted from a disney movie too) coming from hidden speakers, and flowers, without forget the greek style naked statues ...



No comments:

Post a Comment