Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bye Bye Seoul

One of those couples ...
Well I'm leaving in 16 days now, and so I need to write what I'm feeling now... Kind of weird, I truly know that I'll miss lots of things here, the life, the city, every single accommodation such as that super clean and efficient and never on strike subway, all the convenience stores opened 24/7, rice (yes, it's possible, and i'll repeat it if you want I'll MISS RICE and btw i'll intend to buy a rice cooker as soon as possible) and chopsticks (of course)  anyway i'll even miss the university, all its buildings, stairs, its hilly roads, its hair dressers, coffees, conveniences stores ....

BUT on the other hand there are SOOOOOO many things that I'll definitely NOT miss AT ALL like Kimchi (well I never liked it), its stupid couples wearing the same clothes, its sputum, its cold weather, the dorms, the bathroom of the dorms, the kitchen of the dorms (ha, no i forget I did NOT get ANY kitchen), the boring classes every tuesday and wednesday, the way that korean do NOT speak english (even student), the fact that they're SUPER shy and do NOT want to speak in english with you and prefer let you in a deep shit than tryin' to help you (sometimes)

Anyway, like I said in the beginning (and this article didn't help me at all to find out for which way I have to swing) it's a weird feeling, because I deeply know that when I'll come back to france, after the first weeks of rediscover of what's really food and bla and bla and bla, I'll miss living that life at 300km/h, I'll miss discover a new country every month, I'll miss being in holidays for 5 months, reality will be boring but I'll take the risk to be bored :)

No comments:

Post a Comment